UMR Fundraising Leaders
At United Mission for Relief and Development, the great impact of our aid would not be possible without the commitment of our dedicated volunteers. There are numerous opportunities to get involved and support our programmatic work but one of the most tangible ways is by becoming a UMR Fundraising Leader!
Being a UMR Fundraising Leader takes your contributions to a level beyond a one-time or recurring donation. It gives YOU the power to raise funds for our projects within your own community and turn yourself into a bonafide crowdsourcing superstar!
By recruiting new donors, marketing our programs, and spreading the word about our work far and wide, you will be crucial in helping us fulfill our mission to become the organization of choice for improving lives worldwide.
And UMR will be right by your side to support your fundraising efforts by providing you with donation appeals, development strategies, impact stories, photos, graphics, and much more that will help strengthen your calls to give.
Benefits of UMR Fundraising Leaders:
- Leadership opportunity within our volunteer program
- Significant autonomy to fundraise for and market our projects
- Support, guidance, and materials provided to you by UMR
- Recognition levels and accompanying perks provided by UMR
- Tangible impact knowing the donations you accrue go directly to our work on the ground
A significant benefit of becoming a UMR Fundraising Leader is the flexibility it allows to allocate donations as timely as possible and provide the most impactful assistance. By contributing to UMR’s programmatic general funds, we can distribute the money we raise together to our most current and pressing relief efforts. This flexibility is essential for a humanitarian organization that responds to crisis situations as seen in the case of the Lebanon explosion in the summer of 2020. Plus, you can rest assured that when aid or services are distributed to a country we help, your contributions are being put toward that relief and development!
Are you ready to amplify your impact and become a UMR Fundraising Leader? If so, check out our Fundraising Leader’s Toolkit below where you will find guidance to get you started with your crowdsourcing!
And if you have any questions or encounter any issues, feel free to email our Volunteer Management Coordinator for help!
**If fundraising pages do not abide by our expectations laid out in the toolkit below, UMR reserves the right to edit and/or take down pages if necessary**
Levels of Recognition
We deeply value and appreciate all the time and effort our Fundraising Leader’s invest in managing their pages, reaching out to their community, and recruiting their networks to get involved and assist their work as a crowdsourcing champion! Thus, we believe it is important to recognize our incredible volunteers’ efforts and reward them for their dedicated support. Below, we list our levels of recognition for our Fundraising Leaders and include the benefits that come with each level you reach!
- Bronze Status: Motivate 10 unique donors to give and raise $100 to have your fundraising page linked on this page!
- Silver Status: Motivate 25 unique donors to give and raise $500 to have your fundraising page featured in our Instagram story!
- Gold Status: Motivate 50 unique donors to give and raise $1,000 to receive complimentary UMR merchandise you can raffle off!
- Diamond Status: Motivate 100 unique donors to give and raise $5,000 to receive priority for an upcoming international mission!