Give your Qurbani
to those in need
Qurbani/Udhiyah is intended to teach Muslims obedience and devotion, but it also serves as a means to offer support to those in need.
In giving Qurbani, you are not only providing hungry families with essential protein and nutrients, but this sacrifice is also a way to include vulnerable families in our celebrations.
Together, let’s give families a reason to celebrate this Eid.
Qurbani is part of UMR’s sustainable food program which aims to empower communities through providing various types of food aid.
This year, within the first 3 days of Eid al-Adha, UMR will provide families in 8 countries with fresh meat from sheep, goat, or cattle.
Give Your Qurbani Today!
Give an Eid Gift to a Child in Need!
We are better
Make Your Donation Today!
Frequently Asked Questions
UMR works in several countries in the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and the United States. We use a multi-sectoral approach to protect children, orphans, refugees, the disabled, widows, and internally displaced people by providing shelter, medical aid, food, clean water, education, cash assistance, training, and so much more. (Previously known as United Muslim Relief)
- Yes! All of our Ramadan programs are zakat eligible. We take pride in serving some of the most vulnerable people in desperate need of aid.
- With your generous contributions, we are able to help the poor and needy.
- UMR has several tracking and reporting mechanisms in place to ensure that all project deliveries happen as smoothly and as effectively as possible. We maximize your donations to our fullest extent.
- UMR’s expert teams on the ground work with local volunteers, authorities, and community-based organizations (CBO’s) to monitor and document the implementation of programs and report results and challenges. From there, pictures, stories, and data are sent to donors to ensure maximum transparency is met.
- UMR has an intricate network of partners that help us access some of the hardest to reach areas.
- After our teams identify families and individuals that fit the beneficiary selection criteria, UMR works with local vendors and partners to get the supplies needed to help them, and begin distribution.
- UMR has a number of programs happening at the same time across several countries. The need for donations to maintain these activities is crucial.
- UMR occasionally teams up with influencers to raise funds for our projects, to reach a wider audience.
- To ensure that you are donating to a legitImate UMR fundraiser, it must be linked to UMR’s official account. UMR uses Go Fund Me, Classy, LaunchGood, Facebook, and our website for fundraisers.
- When you click on a donation link, look for the creator of the fundraiser. It should have UMR’s logo, or have an official disclaimer saying that this fundraiser is on behalf of UMR.
- All fundraisers and influencers that promote our fundraising pages do not have access to the funds that are raised. These official pages are directly linked to UMR’s bank account. There is no middle-man.
Of course! You can help us collect funds for our projects by utilizing our Volunteer Fundraising Toolkit. Our toolkit provides you with the tools and steps ton help fundraise, and empower community to support our causes, skilling your into a bonafide crowdsourcing champion. To learn more about how you can sign up, please email email@example.com.
- All inquiries related to donations can be facilitated through email or by phone. By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. By phone: call us toll free at (833) 844-8464 or at (202) 370-6963.
- Don’t forget to sign up for our email list to receive real-time updates on our work!